The company «MSU Analytical Centre» executes scientific and technological practices in the following areas:
- applied scientific research is conducted when receiving new data and putting it into practice to support decision-making of technological and engineering concerns, procurement of geotechnical systems, management of land-use and Special Protected Natural Areas and elements of ecological structure of the residential and industrial objects;
- experimental scientific research in ecological project management and allied areas, development of the methods of engineering surveys;
- process modelling of pollutants migration and prediction of their distribution in the natural environment;
- execution of an examination of scientific results in geoecology, environmental management and related fields.
The specialists of «MSU Analytical center» participate as joint contractor in fundamental scientific research, performed by scientific organizations-partners, take courses on career enhancement, collaborate with educational organizations, publish received results in special media.
Examples of work, implemented by our specialists are include the following:
- Elaboration and performance of trial works on pattern analysis of new gas-analytical equipment in laboratory conditions for implementation of works in fluid media;
- Three-dimensional computer modelling of explosion waves during the explosion of the reactor section of a hydro-treating system;
- Ecological forecasts using of remote server-based computing.