The company «MSU Analytical Centre» executes scientific and technological practices in the following areas:
- applied scientific research is conducted when receiving new data and putting it into practice to support decision-making of technological and engineering concerns, procurement of geotechnical systems, management of land-use and Special Protected Natural Areas and elements of ecological structure of the residential and industrial objects;
- experimental scientific research in ecological project management and allied areas, development of the methods of engineering surveys;
- process modelling of pollutants migration and prediction of their distribution in the natural environment;
- execution of an examination of scientific results in geoecology, environmental management and related fields;
- gas-geochemical studies of the bottom layers of marine waters.
The specialists of «MSU Analytical center» participate as joint contractor in fundamental scientific research, performed by scientific organizations-partners, take courses on career enhancement, collaborate with educational organizations, publish received results in special media.
Examples of work, implemented by our specialists are include the following:
- Elaboration and performance of trial works on pattern analysis of new gas-analytical equipment in laboratory conditions for implementation of works in fluid media;
- Three-dimensional computer modelling of explosion waves during the explosion of the reactor section of a hydro-treating system;
- Ecological forecasts using of remote server-based computing;
- Software for calculating technological properties of the tubular gas-selective membranes derived from different modes of formation of the polymer coatings at the different structural basis;
- Design and production of the tubular gas-selective membranes.